Doing enough as a mom, what a working mom gives her child, being on American Idol, why it’s O.K. to not be with your kids every moment, making life better for others, mantras, mom-shaming, and why just being you is perfect. Cassandra Jones, Senior Vice President of Fashion & Digital Strategy for Macy’s, on moments and aspirations, with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @cassandrajones).
In this episode:
- Wondering if one is doing enough as a mother
- A work ethic at — three years old!
- What are you giving children as a working mom?
- When your son says “cheese “more than “mom”
- Being on American Idol for Macy’s
- Growing kids into a person because of what a mom is able to showcase, and not about being there every moment
- The need for a mantra
- A focus on making life better for others
- Feeling shamed by other moms by not knowing about protocol, such as how to prepare for play dates
- Just being you and rocking it, and how it isn’t about perfect or pretty
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Every Monday-Thursday weekly, starting Monday, May 15th, you’ll enjoy lively interviews with accomplished, inspiring entrepreneurs, influencers, leaders, and entertainers who are each also a mom.
Each day covers a different parts of a guest’s life including career and adventures, their “mom journey”, the high and lows, the products they like (and don’t like), recipes that save the day, how they love and nurture their kids, the work-life balance, and more!
Listeners will discover tips and tricks, be inspired, find the confidence to know that they’ve “got this” — and even get a chance to share their own #MOMSGOTTHIS moment with hosts (and moms) TV host and fashion brand founder and lifestyle blogger Michelle Park (@growingupbabym) and fashion brand founder and blogger Stacy Igel (@stacyigel)! Inspired by their struggles of building successful careers and becoming moms, this fun and energetic duo sit down with accomplished entrepreneurs and entertainers to share their “mom journey,” in a brand new podcast produced by MouthMedia Network.