Maternity leave, the guilt of returning to work, breaking a big #METOO story, the rollercoaster of IUI, IVF, & low egg reserve, & what Nicole Kidman & Sarah Jessica Parker had to say. And, Michelle’s potty training disaster! Chloe Melas, Entertainment Reporter at @CNN on her Mom Journey, with Stacy Igel & Michelle Park in our first-ever episode! (Instagram: @chloemelas).
In this episode:
- Michelle’s potty training nightmare
- Taking maternity leave
- The challenges and guilt of going back to work
- Chloe’s baby boy Leo and restauranteur/fitness enthusiast husband
- The pros and cons of a new longer commute after moving to the suburbs from Manhattan
- Coming back to work to break a huge #METOO story as a reporter, and falling back in love with her job
- Difficulty conceiving a child, then intrauterine insemination (IUI), and didn’t work
- Limitations of what insurance covers and affordability of artificial insemination
- When sex becomes a job
- Making the decision to undergo In vitro fertilization (IVF) and the demanding process including blood testing and injections followed by surgery and depression
- Why Chloe didn’t feel entirely happy when she found out she was pregnant
- The rollercoaster of dealing with low egg reserve and an amazing stroke of luck
- What Nicole Kidman told Chloe
- Why Chloe cried with Sarah Jessica Parker
- A #MOMSGOTTHIS Moment about breastfeeding, pizza, and doing business with someone in China
Be a part of the show by sharing your #MOMSGOTTHIS STORY !
Call toll free at 833-THIS MOM! That’s 833-844-7666 — and share YOUR own #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT!
It can be about your mom and you, about your own mom journey, or even about another amazing mom! Make sure to tell us your first name and where you’re from!
And Michelle and Stacy might share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT on the show!