Flying w/ small kids, powder formula vs. ready-made, a hotel disaster, a travel stroller & glow-in-the-dark pacifier, a crazy baby shower, & a 2nd one? Chloe Melas, Entertainment Reporter at @CNN on products & services that work & don’t work, with Stacy Igel & Michelle Park. (Instagram: @chloemelas).
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- Flying with small children
- The plan to go to the Amalfi Coast to visit family – when Chloe’s son Leo is 11 months old
- Traveling a lot, tips
- How it was easier when Leo was an infant
- Feeling it necessary to use powder formula, why Chloe then switched to ready-made formula
- A hotel disaster with formula bottles
- A fantastic travel stroller, adaptable to different brands of car seats
- How Chloe made own baby food for a bit, and why she stopped and started using Happy Baby food
- The amazing pacifier, MAM pacifiers, and why the glow in the dark pacifiers are everything
- Why Chloe didn’t need or use a bottle warmer or sterilizer
- Chloe’s crazy baby shower, the huge party, her need to really celebrate impending motherhood, some 200 people circus-themed party, and why she invite so many people
- Why Chloe held a diaper raffle
- Why she decided to know the gender of her baby
- Why Chloe will definitely have a second baby shower if she has a second baby
Be a part of the show by sharing your #MOMSGOTTHIS STORY !
Call toll free at 833-THIS MOM! That’s 833-844-7666 — and share YOUR own #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT!
It can be about your mom and you, about your own mom journey, or even about another amazing mom! Make sure to tell us your first name and where you’re from!
And Michelle and Stacy might share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT on the show!