Husbandly support, better communication, love languages, compliments, balancing work & baby, a supportive boss, child surgery, protecting family time, unexpected health issues, moments that matter, & making it all work! Chloe Melas, Entertainment Reporter at @CNN on routines & relationships, with Stacy Igel & Michelle Park. (Instagram: @chloemelas).
In this episode:
- Calling on your husband to step up when you’re pregnant, filling the void, thanks to those who do
- The need to communicate better
- Crazy schedules making it tough to find time together, trying to carve out time together and trying to do little things to do acts of kindness
- Paying attention to love languages and seeing a spouse go out of their way
- When your partner spends too much time on their phone as a source of stress
- The power of compliments
- Balancing unexpected moments with strict job demands and being in the public eye
- Having a very supportive boss
- A seven-to-eight month old in surgery caused a change in ability to be at work unexpected
- Being able to do a job from home at times, but at beck and call of breaking news
- Life is unexpected, Chloe has to be flexible with herself
- Protecting weekends and family time
- Dealing with child health issues
- Understanding you cannot do it all
- Children remembering the times they are with their parents can matter more than other times
- Just trying to make it all work
Be a part of the show by sharing your #MOMSGOTTHIS STORY !
Call toll free at 833-THIS MOM! That’s 833-844-7666 — and share YOUR own #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT!
It can be about your mom and you, about your own mom journey, or even about another amazing mom! Make sure to tell us your first name and where you’re from!
And Michelle and Stacy might share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT on the show!