Looking ahead at the future when your child is very young, keeping track of everything that will happen, encouraging kids to finish something, music lessons, Michelle’s hidden musical talent, talent auditions, parents wanting to be with kids more than kids want to be with parents, and being awakened at 3am for kisses. Niki Cheng, owner of furniture brands Camerich New York, Calligaris NY, and M Collection Dumbo, and co-founder of BoConcept, shares her special moments and aspirations with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @nikicheng55)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30% off first order through July 4th, 2018.
In this episode:
- Looking ahead at the future when your child is very young
- Keeping track of everything that will happen
- Encouraging kids to finish something
- Music lessons
- Michelle’s hidden musical talent and Carnegie Hall
- When a kid bugs you for talent auditions
- Do parents want to be with kids more than kids want to be with parents?
- When Michelle’s daughter wakes her at 3am for kisses
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.