Niki Cheng on organizers for food, smoothie every day, a kale juice recipe, when your kids are interested in your business, being copied by your daughter, teaching kids discounts and math in sales, and Korean mass. The owner of furniture brands Camerich New York, Calligaris NY, and M Collection Dumbo, and co-founder of BoConcept, shares her favorite products and solutions with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @nikicheng55)
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- Organizers for food, Planet Box
- Niki’s favorite product is a Vitamix
- A smoothie every day, and making coffee drinks
- Making her own kale juice recipe
- Niki’s kids are interested in her sales activities at her businesses, what sales she closed, monitor the business
- Niki’s daughter copies her, acts/dresses just like her
- He daughter shows off her mom Niki
- Teaching kids discounts and math
- Korean mass
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Check out more MouthMedia Network shows at www.mouthmedianetworkcom. MouthMedia Network studios are powered by Sennheiser.