Running twenty fitness studios, collaborating with a friend in having a child as a single mother, why she never felt lonely as a mom, and the importance of affirmation from other moms. Amanda Freeman, Founder of SLT, shares her Mom Journey with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser. (Amanda’s Instagram: amandahopefreeman)
In this episode:
- Founding and running SLT and its 20 boutique fitness studios
- Amanda’s two children 2 ½ yearly girl (as a single mom from a sperm donor), and 6 month old son with boyfriend
- How a=in her class at Harvard she had business plan that made her think about motherhood
- Doing less/better vs. more/worse
- Collaborating with a friend doing legwork about becoming a single mother, and how they approached it in a businesslike manner
- Why Amanda never really felt lonely, different from many single mothers
- The importance of affirmation from other moms
- SLT was founded in 2011 by Amanda Freeman (a serial wellness entrepreneur), and was born from her desire for a workout that was all the things she was looking for in one…reSuLTs-oriented, challenging, efficient, effective and fun.
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.