When your child realizes what you do, recognizes your success, sees you on TV, thinks you’re cool, watching basketball, unfortunate timing with big changes at Amanda’s company, and a new stretching studio. Amanda Freeman, Founder of SLT, shares her special moments and aspirations as a mom with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser. (Amanda’s Instagram: amandahopefreeman)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30% off first order.
In this episode:
- Stacy other son and his first time coming to one of her fashion events, having one’s own child come to an event, ah-ha moment when your child sees what you’re doing
- Inspiring your kids with what you’re doing
- Amanda’s TV segment and when her daughter watched it live, now thought she was legit
- Seeing mom where they don’t expect to see you, and they think you’re cool
- Amanda’s kids can watch Duke basketball
- A lot going on next for Amanda, had to let a senior person go in the company right after son born, and that thrust her back into a role that resulted in several initiatives, all happening at same time
- Her new business “Stretched”, a one-on-one assisted stretching studio, someone stretches you out, how she was inspired to do, for recovery
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.