Goody-stuff bags for boredom, a member’s only concierge group, mom support groups, why there should be groups for dads, and learning a lot from Mahjong. Amanda Freeman, Founder of SLT, shares her best products and solutions as a mom with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park in the MouthMedia Network studios powered by Sennheiser. (Amanda’s Instagram: amandahopefreeman)
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- Creating a goody bag of stuff for kids to play with instead of electronics, great for shopping trips and airplanes
- Jetblack, members-only voice-responsive chatbot to order online (except food) high end concierge solution from the Walmart people
- Amanda participates in Seedlings put together mom support groups
- Why there should be a dad support group too
- Amanda’s Mahjong group, learn from other moms about raising kids and special opportunities, schools, trends, products, etc.
- SLT was founded in 2011 by Amanda Freeman (a serial wellness entrepreneur), and was born from her desire for a workout that was all the things she was looking for in one…reSuLTs-oriented, challenging, efficient, effective and fun.
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.