When the dad takes over for a few days, getting into nutrition and physical training to help people, making sure kids get a good education, finding something kids can be passionate about, living life in the face of a challenging living situation, and the Secret Circle before bed with her girls. Nationally recognized registered dietician, nutritionist and personal trainer Tammy Lakatos-Shames, one-half of The Nutrition Twins, shares special moments and aspirations with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @nutritiontwins)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30% off first order.
In this episode:
- Admiring Tammy’s arms
- Michelle shares how a few months ago was the first time she had a work trip and really left her daughter with her husband totally alone and how on the third day he begged Michelle to come home, how mom can’t always be there
- The kind of work The Nutrition Twins do, and how Tammy got into the career because she likes to help people
- Tammy and her twin sister Lyssie started taking less on with individual clients, but success with their 21 Day Body Reboot program made them realize how much they want to start seeing clients again, so rewarding ,and how they want personal (not just virtual) contact
- Tammy’s brother
- Wanting kids to be getting a good education, following up to make sure they’re being their best selves, finding things they’re interested in something, passionate about it, keep them out of bad stuff
- Kids interested in being in music, firefighting, dancing
- Tammy’s recent big challenge with their apartment, living apart from her husband for logistics, dealing with fumes from the building’s garage
- A new French Bulldog in the family
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.