Banana pancakes, when your child needs a lot of attention, a babysitter you can trust to do their own thing, running a a new food tech startup with an 18 month old child, and when a child learns to not hit. Grace Choi, PhD, host of Cooking with Grace on The Cooking Channel, CEO/Founder of Cookable Inc., and Adjunct Professor at The New School, shares her mom journey with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Banana pancakes
- Grace’s daughter 18 months is Kasper, a wild kid, super cute and funny
- Grace’s PhD in food studies, teaches at The New School in food psychology, and has a food and tech company called Cookable
- Running a startup business, and coping with the demands while raising a young child
- Her daughter needs real attention from Grace
- Having a babysitter you trust to do her thing
- Moving obstacles out of the way of a cook
- Cookable as a voice and video assisted interactive recipe instructiuon platform, a virtual recipe box for the future
- The moment when a child realizes they aren’t supposed to hit
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.