Airbrushed makeup for fast exits, the magic of Alexa, Dr. Sears, feeling understood, being seduced by advertising, and a buckle whale toy. Grace Choi, PhD, host of Cooking with Grace on The Cooking Channel, CEO/Founder of Cookable Inc., and Adjunct Professor at The New School, shares her mom products and solutions with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- Trying to get out door fast, LuminessAir airbrush cosmetic
- The magic of Alexa, setting reminders, timers, birthdays, singing songs
- Dr. Sears, “The Discipline Book”
- Feeling understood by one’s mom, one of the best things you can do
- Teaching empathy and understanding, how it affects other people
- The SNOO (Dr Sears) helps rock baby tp sleep
- Things Grace bought that were useless as a mom
- Being easily seduced by advertising, especially as a sleep-deprived mom
- The “mamaRoo” infant seat
- A buckle toy whale (“Blu” Whale)
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Make sure to subscribe, review and rate on iTunes!