Getting baby bottles through the TSA, the magical baby wipe, taking a five year old on a concert tour, the many uses of burp rags, and when your kids are “roadies”. Steph Paynes, lead guitarist and founder of tribute band Lez Zeppelin, shares her products and solutions as a mom with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
(Steph’s Instagram: @lezzeppelin and @stephpaynes)
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- Getting a bottle or liquids through TSA at airports, what you’re allowed to do
- A whore’s bath, the magical baby wipe
- Her 5 year old son shared a bus for a tour
- Burp rag, double duty for guitar case
- Keeping the hospital swaddling towels?
- Her son helps with road crew, having him along for the trips and gigs
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.