Tabitha St. Bernard-Jacobs – Products and Solutions – Wednesday
Creating a toy storage system, a kiddie pool for hours, sleep training, the problem with baby gates, and setting sleeping boundaries. Designer Tabitha St. Bernard-Jacobs, co-founder of Tabii Just (a zero waste line of womenswear clothing made in NYC), co-founder of Livari, and Youth Director of The Women’s March, shares her mom products and solutions with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
(Tabitha’s Instagram: @tabithastb)
Support for today’s episode comes from luxury footwear brand Tamara Mellon. Visit tamaramellon.com today to receive a $100 gift toward your first order using code MOMS100!
In this episode:
- St. Bernard-Jacobs on being stuck inside in bad weather
- Michelles’ daughter’s tiny kiddie pool, filled with water and toys
- A handwritten calendar
- Tabitha’s cabinet with different drawers with different categories of toys
- How the system of the cabinet keeps you from searching
- She bought toy chest from Ikea
- Tabitha’s son associates that it is where he gets stuff from, it’s a sytem he’s used to, helps with cleaning up a little
- Loving clear shoeboxes for storing toys, etc.
- Trouble with sleep training
- Baby gates at front of room, can see out, you see in, but there is a barrier
- Baby gate too much like a dog gate?
- Tabitha got a tall baby gate, but her baby climbed, worked 3 nights, and shook it so much ripped out of wall, then started throwing toys over the gate to get attention
- Tabitha and her husband set boundaries, and now her son sleeps in his bed with parents in room till like 2 in am, and he gets up and comes in bed with them
- Why it is the best they can do now, trying to enjoy it
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.