Trying to remember the special moments, when one kid makes the other laugh, being in the delivery room when your grandchild is born, wanting your child to be happy, and when the paths you plan for your kids don’t get followed. Amy Serino, VP of Brand Merchandising for the NBA Atlanta Hawks, shares her Mom moments and aspirations with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park, and is joined by her friend Annette Schatz, a fashion business consultant.
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30% off first order.
In this episode:
- Many moments happen constantly with young kids, how does a mom remember all this stuff
- Michelle’s baby was giggling, wouldn’t stop, her other daughter Madeline started making her little sister laugh
- Being in the labor room when your grandchild is born, full circle
- Always wanting your child to be happy
- Amy having a path for her daughter, but she didn’t end up like Amy entirely
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Amy’s professional bio:
A trend merchant with 15+ years of strong business background. Recognized for visionary thinking, innovative problem solving, customer intimacy , developing talent, integrity and trust. Diverse industry and market experience that includes sales, buying, product development, merchandise planning, financial planning and contract negotiations for young men’s, women’s and children’s merchandise. Strong leadership skills, leading a team of experts in sales, planning, allocation, design and merchandising to achieve sustained top line and bottom line growth. Proven track record in $500 Million+ volume wholesale and retail organizations.