Facials, when to take your baby out of the house for the first time, wipe warmers, grandparenting vs. parenting, a superhero aesthetician, dermabrasion, ultherapy, and proper hydration. Amy Serino, VP of Brand Merchandising for the NBA Atlanta Hawks, shares her Mom products and solutions with hosts Stacy Igel and Michelle Park, and is joined by her friend Annette Schatz, a fashion business consultant.
In this episode:
- Facials, how Stacy hasn’t had one in 6 years
- Not taking your baby our of the house for 30 days
- Do wipe warmers make sense?
- Amy’s 25 yr old Daughter is not asking how to do certain things, so Amy is giving advice as grandma
- How being a grandparent is different than eing a parent, appreciating the development process more, things are less fundamental
- Esther, Amy’s superhero aesthetician
- Ulthearapy (ultrasound skin lifting)
- Hydration, hydration, hydration
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.