Alternating days getting up with your kids, working from home as a mom, the ritual of coffee, lullabies, the affectionate phase, and how working on creative projects with your spouse can reignite intimacy. Jennifer Miller, author (Mr. Nice Guy), and journalist (New York Times) shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Michelle’s relationship with husband is very good, went out for dinner for 4 hours!
- Jennifer on switching off with her husband on getting up with they son
- Working from homes a journalist, lots of phone calls
- The need for the ritual of coffee
- Belly rubs
- An affectionate phase and cuddles
- How working on creative projects together forces you to be intimate together and communicate
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.