Pride in the family you built, when kids negotiate for each other, nature vs. nurture, when a four-year-old asks about taxes, Scentbird flourishing, advising startup companies, and when Grandmas feed the kids. Rachel ten Brink, CMO and Co-Founder of Scentbird (Scentbird is a luxury fragrance subscription service that sends you a 30-day supply of a designer fragrance of your choice) shares her mom moments and aspirations with Michelle Park. (Instagram: @scentbird and @rtenbink1)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Rachel ten Brink on thinking she “built this” (family) and they love each other, siblings
- Seeing a whole generation of children
- How wonderful it is when kids negotiate for each other
- Nature vs. nurture, so much ingrained in personalities
- A four-year-old asking questions about taxes
- Seeing Scentbird flourish
- Giving it forward, Rachel as an advisor to small startups
- Grandmas make you eat
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.