Just chilling out and letting your child just do something that makes her happy, overcoming fears with swimming lessons, gymnastics, how having your own thing with a spouse gives you a chance to connect, and that hilarious moment when your kid learns your pregnant. Jennifer Miller, author (Mr. Nice Guy), and journalist (New York Times) shares her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Michelle’s daughter Madeline in ballet class, judging skill vs watching joy in her face, just doing something in her life that makes her happy, realizing you need to chill out
- Jennifer on her son’s swimming lessons, seeing him terrified — but by end of series he overcame fears, couldn’t wait to jump in water — and the giant pink goggles
- Jennifer on watching her son throwing himself around with gymnastics
- How writing a book with husband has been their own thing, allowed them to connect
- Selling the TV rights for her book “Mr. Nice Guy”, and how it was one of most career affirming moments for her
- The hilarious moment when her son learned she was pregnant with her second child
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.