Joey Bartolomeo of Seventeen Magazine – Moments and Aspirations – Thursday
Pride in your kids when they try things, keeping track of special moments so you don’t forget them, taking time to hang with your kids, the exciting GenZ generation, wanting your kid to be happy and healthy, and is coding a necessary skill for the future? Joey Bartolomeo, Executive Editor of Seventeen Magazine, shares her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: missjoey17)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- When kids say or do a nice thing
- Pride in kids when they are trying things
- When Joey’s son face planted on his scooter, but at least he tried
- Moms feeling like they are going to forget things that have happened with their kids
- Stacy has a Google doc called “Moments” to write down and remember moments
- Michelle’s Instagram includes her writing letters to her daughters
- Joey plans to be hanging out with her son for a while, not sure what’s next, so many things possible, wants to do something fun
- Joey on Gen Z as the coolest generation, more to do with them
- Her son loves music, possibly a future conductor?
- Joey just wants him to be a happy and healthy kid
- Joey’s husband thinks their son needs to get into coding, that’s what he needs to know for the future
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.