Katya Libin of Heymama – Moments and Aspirations – Thursday
Swimming lessons, when your kids change and grow, a child makes an impassioned public speech about mom, and a skiing “workcation”. Katya Libin, co-founder of Heymama (the working-mom tribe that helps you stay connected, driven and balanced) shares her special moments and aspirations as a mom with Stacy Igel and guest host Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @heymamaco and @katyaslife)
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In the episode:
- Swimming lessons and Humpty Dumpty, and Sophie’s daughter dives not the pool – changing and growing up
- Daughter prepared a speech in front of everyone at a dinner party – to say how much she loves her mom – so proud/impressed
- First crowdfunding campaign
- A possible heymama app?
- Skiing vs snowboardng vs. concussion
- Workcation with cofounder and kids
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.