Alysia Reiner – Products and Services – Wednesday
First time at the circus, a hack for not wasting food, a nestcam, follow-through, mom hacks for travel, reading, and a great kids clothing brand. Alysia Reiner, activist and actress on “Orange Is the New Black”, “Butterbean’s Cafe”, “Better Things”, and the new film “Egg”, shares her mom products and services with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @alysiareiner)
In this episode:
- Michelle on the circus, her daughter mesmerized
- Wining without whining
- A Save the Food commercial, not wasting food
- Making extra for dinner, throw extra in freezer for extra meals
- The “nestcam” , Alysia can watch kids while traveling
- Key Mom Hack – Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Have lots of activities prepared for kids on travel
- Wrap things the kids need or all play with as “present”s for flight and every 20 minutes unwrap a new gift
- Getting kids in love with books and reading, will read on flights
- Why Rockets of Awesome is awesome
Alysia Reiner is best known as “Fig” on ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK for which she won a SAG award. Her dark-comedic feature about motherhood, EGG, premiered at Tribeca film festival 2018, and will be released in January 2019. Reiner stars with Christina Hendricks and Anna Camp, and serves as a producer. Additionally, Reiner produced and stared in EQUITY (bought/distributed by Sony Pictures Classics at Sundance 2016). Reiner also plays “Sunny” in all 3 seasons of F/X’s BETTER THINGS (Peabody Award winner), “Kiki” in season 2 of THE DEUCE, and “D.A. Wendy Parks” on HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER. She is passionately committed to protecting the environment (see livariclothing.com) and being a change maker for women. Reiner just returned from speaking at the Power Women Summit, and has been honored with the Voice of a Woman Award, the Moves Power Women Award, the Pioneer in Filmmaking Award, the Founders Award for Support, and recently received a Muse ‘Made In NY’ Award from The Mayor’s Office and NY Women in Film and Television.
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.