Ali Levitan of General Assembly – Moments and Aspirations – Thursday
When second babies are different, inspiring confidence and creativity, encouraging female empowerment and ability in your kids, and aiming for a corporate board. Ali Levitan, Head of Media Practice at General Assembly, shares her mom’s special moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @alijacobslevitan)
In this episode:
- Michelle on when it feels different with a second baby, wanting to see her throughout the night instead of stressful sleepless nights
- Having one of each gender, inspiring your kids and teaching them to feel confident and creative
- Having a girl and making sure both boy and girl know mommy (and daughter) can do anything, and that being a mom is indeed work
- Teaching about doing what you love
- Ali on wanting to be on a corporate board
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. Ali is a master networker, connector, and media thought leader. Strategic business executive with over 15 years of sales, marketing, creative, and client solutions expertise with enterprises and startups. Success in developing, executing, and negotiating innovative partnerships that drive business impact and ROI.