The shock of a second pregnancy, mothering a baby when you have nighttime work events, having a social life as a mother, pregnant and in the public eye, and strollers do’s and don’ts. Andrea Lavinthal, Style and Beauty Director for People Magazine, shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Sophie Elgort. (Instagram: @andilavs)
In this episode:
- Andrea and guest host Sophie share some recent stories from their mom journeys, including when Sophie’s daughter is initiating “peekaboo!”
- The shock of finding out you’re having a second baby after having difficulty conceiving your first child
- The ups and downs of being a mother and having a career that involves a lot of night-time events
- The different ways mothers approach their social lives while pregnant
- What it’s like being pregnant and in the public eye
- Why Andrea needed to get back to work after giving birth and how she managed to find time for her work and her child
- Some stroller dos and don’ts
- Andrea shares her #MOMSGOTTHIS moment!
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.