Suelyn Farel – Mom Journey – Monday
When identity shifts to business-first to mother, the challenge of adding a second child, helpful child rearing books, and when the 1st child doesn’t bond with the 2nd. Suelyn Farel, CEO/Co-Founder of the beauty and wellness company Julien Farel Group, shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @suelynfarel)
In this episode:
- How Suelyn went from identifying only as a business-first go-getter to becoming a mother
- Having a baby while running a business
- Finding your footing as a parent of one and then having a second child
- Some books that have helped Suelyn in raising two girls entering their teenage years
- The challenges that Suelyn faced when her first daughter did not bond with her newborn sister
- Suelyn’s #MOMSGOTTHIS Moment!
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.