Enjoying good and not-as-good moments, dealing with a child’s separation anxiety, when kids need space, focusing on living in the moment, and inspiring children about female empowerment and opportunity. Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP/Head of Global Brand Marketing at Peloton shares her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Michelle shares how her stereotypical three year old prompted a new focus on enjoying the best and the not-so-best moments equally
- How Carolyn mostly successfully keeps things exciting for her daughter, who has trouble with separation anxiety, when work takes her out of town
- Knowing when and how to keep your children engaged together with friends or play time, and when they need their own space or time with friends
- How Carolyn’s career path and life experiences have led her to not having expectations or aspirations but instead to focus on living in the moment
- On being a working mom and an inspiration to a growing daughter (and son) who are growing up in an environment where women are in important and powerful roles
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.