When routines are disrupted, having backup plans, the importance of a network of helpful friends, and the evolution of true friendships as a mom. Carolyn Tisch Blodgett, SVP/Head of Global Brand Marketing at Peloton shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Stacy and Michelle share some times where their routines were upended by unexpected illnesses and how they got through them
- The importance of having plans and backup plans when you and your spouse have time consuming careers while trying to raise two children
- The benefits of living near family with a healthy network of friends and relatives who can pitch in when life gets in the way
- How Carolyn’s friendships have evolved over time as she’s changed careers and become a mother of two
- Why not to be too hard on yourself for losing track of everything in your social life, since the best friends will understand
- The way close friends understand and adapt to each other’s lifestyle changes that being a mother entails and become a part of your children’s lives
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.