Teaching morals min everyday examples, a family tragedy sets a vision, building a restaurant business while raising four kids, learning from being a life coach. Kristen Glosserman, life coach and partner in Hill Country Food Park in Brooklyn, NY shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park. (Instagram: @kristenglosserman)
In this episode:
- Setting moral examples in everyday moments with your children
- How a family tragedy set Kristen’s vision of her future as someone with a big family
- How Kristen met her husband, business partner and owner of Hill Country Barbecue Market
- Running a restaurant and having to work nights while raising four kids
- The path that led to Kristen starting a new career as a life coach, and how that informs her family life and parenting style
- The ways Kristen’s kids have learned from her coaching techniques and even apply them back at Kristen and her husband
- Plus, Kristen’s #MOMSGOTTHIS moment!
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.