A hobby becomes a business while raising a family, running a business with a newborn vs. an older child, balancing mom and entrepreneur, and how the two roles influence one another. Marina Kaydanova, Founder and Operations/Health and Wellness Coach of BK Pilates, shares her mom journey with Michelle Park. (Instagram: @pilateswithmarina)
In this episode:
- How Marina turned a hobby into a full time job while raising a family
- The ways a business background helped Marina build her brand
- The differences between starting a business with a 5 year old and running a business with a newborn
- Finding a balance between being a mom and being an entrepreneur
- How being a mother influences Marina as an entrepreneur, and vice versa
- Plus, Marina’s #MOMSGOTTHIS Moment!
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.