A difficult journey of fertility treatments and the blessing of support groups, trying for a natural birth, and when the anesthesiologist becomes the photographer. Claudine DeSola, Experiential & Influencer Marketing Director, founder of Caravan Stylist Studio, and a cofounder of clothing brand LIVARI, shares her mom journey with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Claudine on exploring fertility treatments, more than five rounds of IVF and other treatments before it took
- Trying many approaches, including natural, acupuncture, cleanses, etc. — tried everything, did a lot of research
- When Claudine wondered whether going away and going through it work better
- The trouble with being in a bubble of stress, and the expense
- What kept her moving
- More resources to help women including veterans with these issues
- A group called Resolve, and other support groups
- Bringing together small gatherings to be able to share ideas and offer support was the best things she did, kept her positive
- Helped to open up and take in love from those around her
- The birth – how she tried for natural birth for more than 10 hours
- When the anesthesiologist became the photographer
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.