Claudine DeSola – Moments and Aspirations – Thursday
Capturing moments in pictures, how #MOMSGOTTHIS has become a comfort for Claudine, too much stuff, valuing experiences, work-life balance, goals of travel and home-schooling, and a focus on patience. Claudine DeSola, Experiential & Influencer Marketing Director, founder of Caravan Stylist Studio, and a cofounder of clothing brand LIVARI, shares her mom moments and aspirations with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Qeepsake (an easy way to capture and preserve memories about your child or pregnancy)
- Listening to the podcast good therapy, part of her journey
- Too much stuff
- The value of experiences, paying attention to the world around you
- Seeking work-life balance, more travel
- Travel—and home schooling in the future?
- Trying to be more patient
- Creating a home that her child can enjoy growing into
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.