Ectopic pregnancy, the need for blood tests to check for a blood clotting issue that can affect pregnancies, up-cycling clothing, and the Doona car seat. Claudine DeSola, Experiential & Influencer Marketing Director, founder of Caravan Stylist Studio, and a cofounder of clothing brand LIVARI, shares her mom products and solutions with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Ectopic pregnancy and resulting surgery
- Finding out pregnant
- And then discovering an autoimmune condition and a blood clotting disorder
- Ask for a test of all hemoglobins, a full blood test, because certain conditions they can cause a miscarriage
- Baby aspirin
- Up-cycling a lot of clothing for Claudine’s relatives
- Did so much research on strollers, car seats etc
- The Doona car seat that fits into a stroller
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.