Post-childbirth hair loss, iron deficiency, being an entrepreneur with a baby, helping influencers test products, prioritizing kids over business relationships, when mom lives with you, and the power of saying “no”. Claudine DeSola, Experiential & Influencer Marketing Director, founder of Caravan Stylist Studio, and a cofounder of clothing brand LIVARI, shares her mom routines and relationships with Stacy Igel and Michelle Park.
In this episode:
- Michelle on walking her daughter to school, discovering she sings songs with her husband
- Losing your hair after childbirth, and solutions
- Vitamin and iron deficiency
- A busy life with baby – still being an entrepreneur ,still have to make things happen
- Caravan Stylist Studio – helping influencers test products, curate experience of the studio
- Relationships – having/wanting to put son first over other relationships
- The great support of Claudine’s husband
- Having mom in the home
- The power of saying no
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.