Lyss Stern of Diva Moms – Moments and Aspirations – Thursday
When kids interact and support one another, teaching the importance of trying and pursuing passions and dreams, inspiring work ethic, bullying, and the dangers of social media. Lyss Stern, Founder of Diva Moms and author of “Motherhood Is a B#tch”, shares her mom moments and aspirations with Michelle Park and guest host Lily-Hayes Kaufman-Salzberg. (Instagram:@diva_moms )
Presented by Keepsake Frames. Print, frame your photos easily and fast from your phone – handmade in the USA and delivered with free shipping. Use discount code #MOMSGOTTHIS at www.keepsakeframes.com for 30 percent off first order.
In this episode:
- Best moments happen when kids interact together
- A secret startup on kindness
- Teaching the importance of trying even if failure can happen
- Teaching the wide range of possibilities of jobs in a field of interest, and following passions and dreams
- How Lyss its determined not to be a tiger mom
- Inspiring work ethic
- Bullying memories
- Teaching that social media is often not real, and dealing with fear of missing out
To share your #MOMSGOTTHIS MOMENT just call 833-844-THIS-MOM (833-844-7666) and leave a voicemail with your first name and city along with your moment.